Help us bring chamber music education to students and create musicians for life! Your gift helps provide financial aid assistance to underserved students, compensate our exceptional professional faculty of teaching artists, and makes it possible for us to cover our operating expenses. Please consider becoming or continuing your support as a member of the Chamber Music Madness Community. Chamber Music Madness is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our tax ID # is 91-30303.
Every donation counts! Here is what your gift will fund:
- $50 – buys printing of playbooks for new ECCHO students (students keep these books which are filled with etudes, practice tunes and hints)
- $100 – pays for a venue to host the semi-annual ECCHO student recital for parents, families and friends
- $250 – is the average student financial aid grant for a student in need to attend Tuned In!
- $500 – pays the total tuition for a student in need to attend Tuned In!
- $1,000 – funds a professional coach for the ECCHO program for one semester.
Please donate online, or download and complete donation form and mail to:
Chamber Music Madness
PO Box 27164
Seattle, WA 98165
Thank you for your support of our mission.
Chamber Music Madness appreciates contributions of items and services that support our mission or can be used for fundraising events. Please find some possible item donations below:
- Chamber music: complete parts and scores
- Gift baskets, gift certificates for products and services, event tickets, vacation rentals for fundraising events
- Professional services and expertise
- String instruments, gently used (violins, violas, and cellos)
Please contact us to learn if your proposed noncash contribution would be appropriate for Chamber Music Madness.
Volunteering is a great way to get involved with our activities and to meet other parents, adult amateur musicians, and other interested folks. Volunteers strengthen our organization! We greatly benefit from volunteers for special events and for assistance with student programs as well as volunteers wishing to engage in a longer term commitment as members of the Board of Directors.
Chamber Music Madness welcomes individuals and businesses wishing to sponsor the following and we will gratefully acknowledge your gift on our website and concert programs:
- Fundraising House Concert for Chamber Music Madness Tuned In!
- Summer Student Festival – fund a professional musician teaching artist for one week
- ECCHO – fund a middle or high school program for one year.
Please contact us. We are happy to engage in conversation about the possibilities.