Help us bring chamber music education to students and create musicians for life! Your gift helps provide financial aid assistance to underserved students, compensate our exceptional professional faculty of teaching artists, and makes it possible for us to cover our operating expenses. Please consider becoming or continuing your support as a member of the Chamber Music Madness Community. Chamber Music Madness is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our tax ID # is 91-30303.
Every donation counts! Here is what your gift will fund:
- $50 – buys printing of playbooks for new ECCHO students (students keep these books which are filled with etudes, practice tunes and hints)
- $100 – pays for a venue to host the semi-annual ECCHO student recital for parents, families and friends
- $250 – is the average student financial aid grant for a student in need to attend Tuned In!
- $500 – pays the total tuition for a student in need to attend Tuned In!
- $1,000 – funds a professional coach for the ECCHO program for one semester.
Please donate online, or download and complete donation form and mail to:
Chamber Music Madness
PO Box 27164
Seattle, WA 98165